INTEGRATED SUSTAINABILITY AND URBAN CREATIVITY CENTRE
Sustainable Thinking, Responsible for Creating
The establishment of the research Centre aimed to better meet the need for creativity and innovation because of social, economic, technological and environmental changes, especially to meet the need for creativity and innovation when Malaysia is changing the way of economic growth and upgrading industrial structure, and to conform to the university’s sustainability-oriented discipline development strategy. The research Centre will be committed to the mission of cultivating “sustainable shaping and innovating” leading us to be needed by the new era. The overall goal of the research Centre is to establish an international, innovative, forward-looking and research-oriented world-class of think tank with great sense of mission of the era, international perspective and native characteristics.
- Draws on the latest ideas and models of world creativity and innovation disciplines and gathers outstanding of practice, research, management and education from all over the world.
- Cultivate innovative and inclusive value orientation, up-and-coming collaborative innovation style, capability of contributing to the society and transparent and aspirant research culture.
- Pursue research excellence and contribute to sustainable development
- Meet the on-going need of trans-disciplinary practices for technological, social, economic and environmental changes and for sustainable development.
- Cultivate high-level research in accordance with the pursuit of people-oriented, innovation-driven and sustainable development.
- Contribute to the prospect of developing the research centre into a sustainability-oriented centre of excellence.
Innovation, Sustainable Development, Universal, Curiosity
The Executive Team
Prof Ts Ir Dr Vinesh Thiruchelvam
Dr Stephen Poon
Chair & Head of Research Centre
Design for Social Innovation
Ergonomics in Design for All
Culture, Media & Creative Industries
Sustainability & Circularity in Context
Ts Dr Arun Seeralan Balakrishnan
SIG – Circular Creativity
Solar Power Generation
Ir. Jacqueline Lukose
SIG – Circular Creativity & Circular Economy
Cynthia Mala Paul Dorairaj
SIG – Circular Economy & Circular Society
Teaching Children/Adult Lifelong Skills
Advocate Social, Emotional, Mental & Physical Community
Educating and Raising Awareness on Environmental Issues
Teaching on Life Skill and Financial Literacy among Youth and Adults
Dr Daniel Ruiz De Garibay Ponce
SIG – Circular Economy
Sustainability In International Relations
Dr Stella Nyambura Mbau
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Nur Faiza Ishak
SIG – Circular Economy
Sustainable Public Procurement
Government Green procurement
Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. Sathish Kumar Selva Perumal
SIG – Circular Creativity & Circular Society
Internet of Things
Wireless Communication and Wireless Power Transfer
Image Processing (Segmentation, Compression, Image Fusion, Image Restoration)
SIG – Circular Society
"*" indicates required fields
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation
Jalan Teknologi 5, Tmn Teknologi Malaysia, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur